Tuesday 3 April 2012

"I would talk to you, but I've got half of a buffalo mozzarella in the kitchen..."

All I can say is "sorry Dad!" for the title. Buffalo mozzarella, whilst I've always known it is good, I have developed a new love for. Note - not normal mozzarella, not half-fat (I don't think low fat mozzarella should be allowed).

ANYWAY I am surviving work. More than surviving. I can feel my Italian improving, certainly on an understanding level. I could, in some ways, see me staying here. I mean, they have great style, they care about good food, the country is beautiful, the language is beautiful, they love ginger people... Haha. I'd have no money, working round here. But it's a thought and not merely a passing one.

Speaking of no money, see below. I finally bought some summer shoes (one pair does not a summer make, but one must start somewhere). And I have put photos of the lovely Moschino dress. Note to self - don't eat so much buffalo mozzarella that you no longer fit the dress...


I knew this already, but I think I have found heaven on earth. 10 Corso Como ("Dieci Corso Como"). It's a shop/gallery/cafe/restaurant/bar/hotel/homeware shop/bookshop all in one where everything is curated (i.e. well-chosen) and amazing and just beautiful. I sat in the cafe and had the most delicious affogato I ever had and people-watched (it is full of Beautiful Fashionable People). Amazing. Reasons to live in Milan - number three thousand??


M'dress!

A more accurate reflection of the colour

Gareth Pugh for Melissa flats (yey 10 Corso Como).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews