Friday 11 May 2012

"Fashion Claire"

Italians are known for their style.  Nowhere is this more true than in Milan.

Given I've managed to network my way to hearing about a possible work opportunity on the basis that my shoes are really good (they are good shoes), you know you're in the right office.  Still, I was massively flattered to be complimented on this very simple dress no less than by three different people (male and female).

Yes sunglasses inside, but they were commented on too!

It's a simple white shift dress from Zara, with studs on the collar and down the back.  I wasn't sure about this dress but bought it from the amazing Zara Milan store without trying it on.  Note - usually I'd have gone for the black one hands down, but I still wasn't sure about it the morning I wore it, but as it was so sunny, I thought it was worth wearing.  Glad I did.  It went down v well, people asking where it was from.  I even got called "Fashion Claire" by a particularly stylish associate.  Which I will take and run with as the biggest compliment I may ever have received.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews