Wednesday 28 March 2012

Posso provare il vestito, per favore?

A very short post I'm afraid as I'm off to a late night exhibition in the Natural History Museum.

On the day we got paid (of course!) I made my first proper Italian purchase... a beautiful blue dress from Moschino which I will wear for Becks's wedding, if I don't buy anything else in the meantime. You can see the dress here. Proper photos to follow.


Other points to note:

- I love the Milanese attitude to sunglasses, i.e. they are always allowed;
- the basic bocconcini in my local supermarket are no way near as nice as the ones in Carrefour;
- the high-end places (Armani Nobu, Moschino) are far more likely to speak to me in Italian than the lower end (newsagents, general cafes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews