Sunday 17 June 2012

Finale Ligure

Long time no write... scusami.  I've poured a coffee and nibbled on an amaretti biscuit so I suppose it's time.

It's been a rather busy week, my busiest yet (it's like all the departments in the Milan office realised I was there...).  However, last weekend (before things got super hectic) I went to Finale Ligure for a day trip out of Milano.  As a resort town, it was full of faded style.  Loved it.  Could imagine it being a bit horrible and overly touristy in high summer, but as far as a day trip in early June went, it was rather nice!  Particularly since Milan ended up having atrocious weather.

I will post about Varenna (this weekend's trip) at a later date.  For now, please find attached a few of the slightly vintage-y photos taken in Finale Ligure.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews